RavenOfSummer

Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot

Avalon and her family has been allowed to come back home, at least temporarily (her husband was forced to leave by the police a couple of days ago). Their house is still standing (obviously), but the threat is not gone, only slightly less imminent. Ana Tourian is moving forward with the deck project and has contacted some people who will proofread the guidebook before everything can go to printing. I believe they will only have a few days to proofread so this step shouldn’t take very long (unless they find lots of issues to be fixed  ;D But I doubt that!) So the whole project is moving along despite everything. I personally don’t care if this deck is in my hands this spring or fall. I can wait. But I understand that some people are getting frustrated, especially those that have been on board from the very beginning.

It’s in the hands of the printers in China and they have placed an order for a test deck. If that deck looks good then they will place the whole order. If not, they’ll have to do changes and order yet another test deck. And so on.

I wish this deck got picked up by a publisher down the road so I could afford to get a copy, I really love the few cards I have seen.

It’s not available for pre-order anymore...

Does anyone know whether it will become available for order once printed?

Yes. There will be a small surplus of decks available once all the preordered decks are sent out. At the moment Avalon is waiting to receive a printer-test copy of the deck from China. If everything looks fine then they will start the official printing process. If any alterations needs to be done to the deck then that will add to the delivery date. And one mustn't forget that it will take time for the final decks to arrive from china to tasmania, and they can be held up in the customs office. I am not counting on receiving my deck before the summer, but thats fine. Its worth the wait. I am guessing that those left over decks will be made available sometime late summer or early fall. Thats just speculation though, but you may want to join the facebook group and subscribe to the newsletter to make sure you are kept updated.