stephanelli

Coronavirus Discussion/Venting Thread

bastetly
Posted (edited)

Gregory's link above YES!

Where is our patience?  It's only been a couple of weeks and people are acting like this is the END.  Stay inside, open the windows if you live in an area where people aren't walking by coughing.  Get some sun in your backyard if you have sun.  Let's hunker down and ride this out.  I know it's extremely difficult for workers who's jobs it is to show up.  Very scary when not getting a paycheck.  

But let's be patient and see how this turns out!  But don't intermingle right now.  If we could all be more patient and take precautions perhaps the entire world won't have to cave in on us.  Watch less news.  I saw Trump yesterday telling us it's time to go back to work.  Don't listen to him.  Listen to the Drs.  

Edited by bastetly

katrinka
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bastetly said:

I saw Trump yesterday telling us it's time to go back to work.  Don't listen to him.  Listen to the Drs.  

Don't listen to Dan Patrick, either.
Trump, Patrick, et. al. want us dead. I am not exaggerating here. They want us to die "for the economy".
I think that if this is going to happen, they should go first.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/dan-patrick-coronavirus-grandparents

Edited by katrinka

bastetly
1 hour ago, katrinka said:

Don't listen to Dan Patrick, either.
Trump, Patrick, et. al. want us dead. I am not exaggerating here. They want us to die "for the economy".
I think that if this is going to happen, they should go first.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/dan-patrick-coronavirus-grandparents

O yes Dan Patrick grrrrr as well.  Yes I do agree quite strongly w your assessment.  No exaggeration at all.  Either "die for the economy" or die trying.  These "leaders" are insane.  I hope this will be their political downfall and not our lives!....  btw this is the Venting thread right?

Marigold
8 hours ago, bastetly said:

O yes Dan Patrick grrrrr as well.  Yes I do agree quite strongly w your assessment.  No exaggeration at all.  Either "die for the economy" or die trying. .  btw this is the Venting thread right?

Only to some extent one can vent here. And not on all subjects. Stay indoors everyone! 

Decan

Currently I got the vibe that our government is panicking, while they make efforts to don't show it.

Raggydoll

I am locking this thread due to the amount of reports and complaints we keep getting. Right now we on the staff team need to prioritize the daily maintenance of the forum and the projects we have got going. Like I said previously, we are under staffed and we have staff members that are very sick. I hope you all understand 🌷