I'm still learning to use this

You know, I'm still learning how to use this club but welcome to all you wonderful folks who have joined. I'm going to be putting a lot more time and effort into this club and my My Tippy Tea House website this spring.

Darned coronavirus----I think my daughter and I had it before we even knew it was around. I'm still having a whole lot of trouble getting my strength back and getting rid of the cough but at least I can breathe again now. I lowered my prednisone dose and got an air purifier and that helped a lot. I'm not going to the valley to get tested, though, because if I didn't have it, I sure don't want to get it and going down to the valley would be courting trouble, I think. If I did have it, I'm on the mend, so I'll just stay up here on the mountain in the woods and chill now.

I'm going to add some videos to my website soon and my daughter and I are working hard on some journal covers and wands and paintings and beadwork to put in a store there. Keep your eyes peeled if you're interested. Crys is gone up to the little back room of the office she's set up as our arts and crafts area and I'm here just surfing the internet. During my sickness my days and nights got switched due to my difficulty sleeping and breathing and I'm not having much luck going back to a decent schedule. 

bastetly

Hi Griz, I just joined.  I hope you got an air purifier w a large HEPA filter and the charcoal pre-filters to change out and make your main filter last longer.  I have 2 and they make all the difference!  If not, tell us what you're using!  

Looking forward to seeing you more active when you are  ahem, more active lol.  The videos sound great! 

Keep breathing that fresh mountain air, and I don't know HOW you plan on removing the mold fm your walls??  How is THAT done?

Hi, I just logged in after a few months silence, and this club was waiting for me. I just had to join because my cat is called Grizabella! Please don't take that the wrong way, it's a compliment. We both know where the name comes from! It's so rare to find someone who does.

Yes, I do know who Grizabella is. In the movie she reminds me of myself.  lol  Kind of a tattered old glamour cat who is still hanging in there. Not that I'm particularly glamorous, but I love glitz and stuff like that. I've had quite a life and it seems Grizabella in the movie had had one, too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.