Deck of The Weeek: Sign-up Thread: Week 150 : May 23 - May 29

Posted (edited)

when I first came to the cards, as a lifetime sewer I made cloths and bags for everything. But I found I never used a cloth, (I think I had visions of cafe readings)  and bags prevented me from knowing what deck was hiding inside 🙂 I think I made this cloth for the Ancient Egyptian which I sold at least a decade ago! 

I met the lenormand with the same resistance as you and sold my decks to photokat many years ago. But I've taken it up during this stay at home time as a serious study, and am having fun with it. I understand it better now. The readings can be complex certainly, but the basics are not. And you just build on the basics. And I've limited myself to 3 decks... It's about the 36 cards, not the height of the pile of decks. And absolutely not about intuition of what does that pointed corner on the cross or the silver of the handle on the coffin mean. It is about the Cross, or the Coffin. 

Edited by AJ-ish/Sharyn
Mi-Shell
1 hour ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

........ And absolutely not about intuition of what does that pointed corner on the cross or the silver of the handle on the coffin mean. It is about the Cross, or the Coffin. 

Yes, @AJ-ish/Sharyn, THAT is exactly what was bungling me up -

I felt, it was too one-sided. Shutting down my intuition was next to impossible when I was a young person in medical school and now is sooooooo what I became.....  Very un-lenormand..... 

Mi-Shell

continued.....

It is also, what this week's exercise was about for me:

What does the Bear mean in Celtic lore and world view!!!

...and NOT, what I know about Bears in general, the Bear that lives on our property, Siberian shamanic view of Ee'ren Adik or what Maqua, the Bear of the local Ojibwa folks means........ Never mind, what, seeing Bear, sensing Ee'ren Adik  when he starts to tell me about the potential client and

his / her specific situation.....