lstevens

Hello from Budapest!

lstevens

Hello there 

I am based in Budapest Hungary,  but I was born in the UK. I used to do psychic fairs many moons ago, but teach English as my main day job, whilst taking part in the alternative Budapest art scene outside this 

I have created a pack, the Chalice Tarot Deck, it is available on Gamecrafter and I hope to find out how to have it I used in the library here? Please could someone tell me how to apply? Been working on an oracle too, though that is not really complete yet. 

Hope to be able to chat about a range of topics though

geoxena
Posted (edited)

Hi and welcome!

The library here is where any member can upload pictures of a deck they own.  The instructions are posted there.  @Endy is our librarian if you have further questions.

But if you want to promote your deck to sell it, that's totally different and there's a special area for that. I think you need to make 5 posts here before you can promote a business, but I'm not sure if there's anything else you need to do.  Contact @Raggydoll to find out.

Edited by geoxena

lstevens
Posted (edited)

Ok Geoxena

Hello there and thanks for responding! I will check for the instructions a bit more closely. I was interested in adding to the library initially, but later on may well be interested in the bidoness side

Edited by lstevens

gregory

Hi Linda - I have your Chalice deck, both in the "original" version (22 cards as sold by Adam McLean) - and your original LE 78 card one which you very kindly printed off for me years ago-   and the gamecrafter one. Here are a couple of cards to spark general excitement while you wait !

1469546409_chaliceMM.thumb.jpg.b409cc8d7678b4b43ff8507160b925ae.jpg

It's great to see you here - I wish I'd realised you were in Budapest when we were there for our 50th wedding anniversary.

lstevens
Posted (edited)

Hi Decan

Indeed, small world, I would have been very happy to meet you in Budapest. 

I have the pack on Gamecrafter and Printer Studio, in fa t got some proofs from Printer Studio today. Just touching up one or two things now.

So a lit of the cards look a bit different now... 

Edited by lstevens

gregory

You mean I have to buy ANOTHER copy ? :lol:

lstevens
Posted (edited)

It's great! 

Hope to be able to chat and exchange a few ideas 

Edited by lstevens

lstevens

Hi Gregory

Indeed, small world, I would have been very happy to meet you in Budapest. 

I have the pack on Ga e rafter a d Printer Studio, in fa t got some proofs from Printer Studio today. Just touching up one or two things now.

So a lit of the cards look a bit different now... 

lstevens

Hi Joy, thanks for welcoming me

lstevens

Hi Decan

Weeellll.... 

The new version at TGC comes in three flavours now, Poker, Tarot and Jumbo, two different sizes at Printer Studio

Jul

Hi and welcome! 

lstevens

Thank you Jul!