Skip to content

Conjunction Tarot deck

Featured Replies

Hello,

I want to introduce my Conjunction Tarot deck here.

The artwork is equally important to me as my interpretations. Here are some examples of my work. Feedback is greatly appreciated and very welcome πŸ™‚
Β 

Here is a link to the different cards if you're interested in observing them.
Conjunction Tarot

Β 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Wow these pictures are amazing!!!!! I can't believe no one has commented on them until now!!!!

I commented on another forum....Β It is a lovely deck at a very reasonable price; I can't wait for the minors !

Edited by gregory

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.