Skip to content

Commonplace Tarot: Second Edition

Featured Replies

So, I only just now caught this, but it looks like Nell Latimer is doing a second edition, or second version, of the Commonplace Tarot: https://twitter.com/LatimerNell/status/1289694021686898688

 

I am *beyond* thrilled to find this out; I love woodcut style decks, but I was sad to see Commonplace wasn't print to bleed. The deck imagery was sparse and evocative in precisely the way I love. She's heard that feedback and looking to rectify it, as well as write a booklet. \o/

  • Author

 

Aaaaaaaah SO EXCITED. I *love* woodblock and woodcut prints so much. :kermitflail:

  • Author

 

 

Pre-sales are live!

  • Author

A few days left on the Kickstarter for the Second Edition of the Commonplace Tarot - includes a pledge option which gets you a copy of the oracle that she did as well.

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.