Skip to content

Tarot of the Unknown: 3rd Edition

Featured Replies

From the creator's Kickstarter:

Quote

 

Lastly, based on requests for more Tarot of the Unknown, and folks enjoying the Kickstarter Bonuses, I'm already well underway with a Third, Farewell Printing of the deck. Once again, the box art and card backings will change. (And, once again, this deck will have a very different feel to it than the other two. I'm already kinda in love with what I've worked up.)

All the best to you and yours, and I hope you're staying safe and well!

 

 

So, for any of you who missed the first and second edition, he's going to do a third one.

Edited by Niobium

  • Author
  • Author

KS is live!

 

 

This one has a winter theme. I have to admit, I'm tempted. REAL tempted..................

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.