Skip to content

Looking for a Deck

Featured Replies

Hi friends,

 

There was a deck I ran across in the forum not that long ago and was thinking about it the other day and now I can't find it. I don't remember what it was called, but it was on the cartoon-side of the spectrum, and it was something like Unfortunate Tarot deck or something; all of the cards were light-hearted, but kinda just bad luck, like the unfortunate side of tarot. It was funny and I just can't remember what it was. Anyone know which one it might be?

 

DrDunbar

This Might Hurt comes to mind. Not familiar with the images tho, but your description made me think of the title. 

  • Author
5 hours ago, gregory said:

was it perhaps the Fantod Pack ? 

Alas, it was not this deck, although this one is cool too. The cards were not traditional Smith-Waite, so I'm thinking it might be an oracle deck of some sort. I remember there were just one word cards, like there was a card that was just called "Fat" or similar. It was a really funny deck, and I'm kicking myself for not bookmarking it now lol! 😄

  • Author
3 hours ago, Rupicapra said:

This Might Hurt comes to mind. Not familiar with the images tho, but your description made me think of the title. 

No, not this deck either. Hmm.

  • Author
59 minutes ago, gregory said:

Ooh what about the Ritual Abuse Tarot ?

 

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ritual-abuse-tarot/

No, not that one, but still kinda cool! I bookmarked this haha. Dang, this is gonna drive me crazy! 😄

  • Author
10 minutes ago, timtoldrum said:

Was it the Bad Bitches Tarot or the Bad Girl? 

No, not those either. 😞

  • Author

Hurray, I finally found it... https://www.badkardma.com/

Just took a bit more Googling haha!

It's an ORACLE. NO wonder I couldn't find it ! :rofl: 

 

But if you like that, you'll love these: the Arcane Bull****.

 

https://arcanebull****.com

 

There's an app if you prefer. Lillie did wonderful readings with these on carto....

 

 

 

I remember seeing it now. It looks quite fun. 
 

The arcanebulls*** looks very fun. 

Oh it is. And Lillie's readings were beyond priceless - and spot on.

  • Author
3 hours ago, gregory said:

But if you like that, you'll love these: the Arcane Bull****.

Ooh, yes, another cool deck! Thanks! 😄

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.