Skip to content

2021 Catalogues

Featured Replies

Here is the list of the 2021 catalogue releases.  

If you know of other catalogues that have been released, let me know below and I’ll add them to the list 😊

 

LLewellyn (Includes New releases from Lo Scarabeo & Blue Angel):

Llewellyn 2021 Winter Catalogue

 

 

Edited by Venus Rising
Spelling

The Lo Scarabeo 2021 catalogue is out also.

A number of Rockpool Publishing's forthcoming decks are featured in this Spring 2021 catalogue: http://www.redwheelweiser.com/downloads/21a_trade_final_pages_sm.pdf. I've been keeping an eye on them because I'm hopeful they'll be publishing the Seasons of the Witch: Yule Oracle sometime late next year. (I've been anticipating it as the follow-up to the Samhain Oracle, but not sure if it's still happening.) It's not listed here, but this catalogue seems to only go as far as May so I'm still hoping.

Edited by RavenOfSummer

Not a catalogue, per say, but U.S. Games recently updated its New Releases page to reflect its Spring 2021 offerings (here). I'm most excited for the mass market Tarot Decoratif and the Tarot of the Abyss, but the Reflective Tarot could also be interesting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.