Crystal Tea

Hi Guys,

My name is Salvo and I am 39 years old and I have joined this site for some advice and Guidance really.

My wife of 17 years is a firm believer in spirituality and all things holistic and natural.  She has recently started a small business called crystal tea, which is the combination of herbal teas for their medicinal purposes with crystals for their natural healing properties.

Unfortunately it has not been a great success as of yet which is why I am here. I hate seeing her down about something she is so enthusiastic and passionate about and although I do not have the same understanding or beliefs I was wondering if this community could help me. Firstly I would like to understand the idea behind the crystals as I am slightly uneducated in this area and secondly maybe some guidance on where I could advertise her homemade products to try and help her do better to feel better about herself?

This is not about advertising or plugging her product. I genuinely would like to learn about her beliefs without telling her so that I am able to understand her and help her more. I have not told her I am visiting these forums and if this is the wrong group to talk to please direct me somewhere more appropriate.

If you would like to know more please visit

http://www.hayahealingnm.wixsite.com/hayahealing

www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/665902814065759/

Or email hayahealingnm@gmail.com

549678403_CrystalTea.thumb.PNG.ac5ae153fe9eaad89ced55482501d6cc.PNG

4 hours ago, Salvo said:

Firstly I would like to understand the idea behind the crystals as I am slightly uneducated in this area and secondly maybe some guidance on where I could advertise her homemade products to try and help her do better to feel better about herself?

To learn about crystals, you can ask all sorts of questions in this part of the forum, perhaps have a read through some of the old threads or just start new ones:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/17-crystals-amp-tools/

I love your wife's idea personally!  Such a good pairing.  Instagram can be a great starting point if you use the right hashtags, and don't be afraid to use lots of them.  Sometimes selling on a marketplace like Etsy (or your preferred one, I use Folksy) can help as it might help you be seen more.

Do you have any esoteric shops in your area?  You could ask to put a business card/leaflet there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.