Skip to content

Searching decks by publication date

Featured Replies

Does anyone know of a tarot deck database/resource that sorts decks by publication date?  I am interested in familiarizing myself with what decks have come out each year (at least starting with the year 2000, if not before).

 

Thank you so much to anyone who can help! 😁

@vulprix

 

If I can face it, I will try using my database and see... (I don't pretend there may not be mistakes, but it MIGHT help. Adam's has a load of decks that I don,t though.)

 

"Since 2000" I can probably do a LOT, though.

 

That was easier than I thought. Does this help at all - though there are a lot at the end where I don't have/know an exact date.

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcrf0jp9iiqn4x5/date list - Copy.pdf?dl=0

 

Edited by gregory

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.