Skip to content

Tarot de marseille of the new incarnation

Featured Replies

It is on kickstarter til april 22

Someone illustrated the marseilles pips

Eugene Vinitski's a good egg. And I might run with it; no US postage charges ! But it's not the FIRST illustrated TdM - Muramatsu did the Kei Shobou a long time ago:

 

kei.thumb.jpg.01556f8d15a793af8558585be825da72.jpg

  • Author

That is cool for i did know not that!!

I will look it up.

 

 

Good luck. Hard to find does not begin to describe.... It cost me $50 in 2007, and that was VERY cheap even then.

Wow, this project is really intriguing! So much more than a RWS-type mishmash. The system as the authors explain it sounds really solid, and the artwork is very period. I'll be considering this for sure.

On 3/24/2021 at 12:41 PM, HOLMES said:

That is cool for i did know not that!!

I will look it up.

 

On 3/24/2021 at 1:18 PM, gregory said:

Good luck. Hard to find does not begin to describe.... It cost me $50 in 2007, and that was VERY cheap even then.

 

 

A thing of beauty.

Edited by devin

That look very cool. How to buy it?

  • Author

I believe through the kickstarter link

For now. 

You could wait til after the ending of Kickstart period then  it will either be on like etsy or their own website 

Depending.

Speedy delivery ~ it has arrived today! Copy #369

Loving that!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.