Skip to content

Tarot of the Confined :)

Featured Replies

I found out casually this deck lately, "Le Tarot des Confinés" (i.e "the Tarot of the Confined") 😷

 

I post the video below. The review is in French so you can just put the sound off and watch what it is about.

Of course I don't recommend this at all, but it's an oddity!

ETA: on the box (yellow circle) what it is written is that on the price of the deck, 2 Euros will by given to hospitals, I'm not sure if it's serious though 🤪

 

 

Edited by Decan

You get a reading deck and a very well thought out pandemic deck. I like it!

  • Author

It’s a deck to have fun 🙂 I won’t buy a copy though.

 

I was thinking about this, and I found that it’s a very French idea to create this that way.

I got mine today. I LOVE it ! And yes the 2 Euro thing is for real.

  • Author

OH! Congrats!

An unconventional one, but these days not that unconventional... I have probably forgotten that I don't go outside without a mask for more than a year now; what we are today... well.

The card stock gave me a good impression on the video, and the box looks really well done with the ribbon, something convenient we would like to see more often!

On the Hermit it's maybe professor Raoult 😄

 

ETA: and Trump on the Judgment card (with the trumpet!)! I didn't recognize the character on the Pope card so I searched a bit and in another review someone said it is Bill Gates.

Edited by Decan

Never noticed Gates - I'll look ! Strength as The Test is fun... I'm not sure about Schizophrenia as the Fool, as - well, mental health issues... could be really offensive and hurtful to some.

  • Author

Maybe, but other cards could be too IMO. Well, we are well known to be an irreverent people as you are aware I guess, so...

Gates has indeed a huge influence in the medical field with his foundation, is he the Guru? I don't know.

Edited by Decan

  • Author

I haven't this deck but thinking about the situation we are facing regarding the Covid, the card that I find well done is the Star (le Chaos in the deck).

 

S46.jpg?resize=525,359&ssl=1

Yes - I LOVE that one !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.