Skip to content

Cross My Heart Spread by Little Fang

Featured Replies

(From AT)

 

So I thought I'd share a couple of spreads I created! Please do not reproduce it or use it for profit anywhere else, it's here for your own personal enjoyment. :) I'd love to see others try it.

 

This is a good spread for assessing a relationship, romantic or not. It's very simple, and forms a basic heart-shape!

 

 

1---------2

-----3-----

-----4-----

 

(3 is crossed by 4)

 

1. You: What qualities do you bring into the relationship?

2. Them: What qualities do they bring into the relationship?

3. Progress: How to progress with this relationship.

4. Obstacle: What is blocking the relationship from progressing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.