Skip to content

I cannot reply to any forum posts either

Featured Replies

Seems to be an ongoing problem and I'm not alone, but don't see a fix. So many wonderful topics that I want to comment on, but there's not even a comment or reply button anywhere. I'm trying to get my 5 posts in and I'm trying to respond in forum topics that don't require the 5 posts, but still cannot. Frustrating. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.