Skip to content

BIRTHDAY Spread (Soul Purpose)

Featured Replies

DESCRIPTION

Today since it is my birthday I’ve come up with a BIRTHDAY spread that is designed to show you how you are progressing on completing your Soul Contract and important lessons you/nt learnt so far. In order for this Spread to be effective for anyone. You will need to be spirituality aware of your Soul Purpose (your Soul Contract) or fully read your birth chart. So without further or do let’s jump into a Spread.

 

SPREAD

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

 

INDEX

[1] Birthday

This is a great spread! I'm compelled to try it on my birthday too, tho that's months away.

 

Also: Happy Birthday, Empathic_Cap! :D

This is a great spread! I'm compelled to try it on my birthday too, tho that's months away.

 

Also: Happy Birthday, Empathic_Cap! :D

 

I’ll be looking forward to seeing that thread which will hopefully help me make any improvements and provide insight on my Spread. Also thank you for the wishes and blessings to u.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.