Skip to content

New Serge Pirotte course this September

Featured Replies

Serge Pirotte is offering another Intro to Lenormand class this September. 7 weeks, $140. https://www.laetitiacartomancy.com/classes-1/p/learn-lenormand-with-lenormand-expert-serge-pirotte-f8c7m
 

(I’m not affiliated with this class at all, other than as a happy student — I took this class and one on Belline from Serge last year. I’m taking this one again to strengthen my skills — Serge is SO good.)

I really love his books and Belline writings 🙂 

I look out for his instagram everyday because he posts a 3 card cartomancy reading with a different deck and I am always like wow 😀

 

Thanks for letting us know about them @vendrazi

Cool. Thanks for the heads-up - both of you. Which means I get to look at some simple Lenormand examples on Instagram that I hadn't thought about before. I have attempted learning it a couple of times (on courses) - but so far fail. Perhaps I'm too old, or my heads too full to stuff in anything more 🙃.

On 6/21/2026 at 7:56 AM, vendrazi said:

Serge Pirotte is offering another Intro to Lenormand class this September. 7 weeks, $140. https://www.laetitiacartomancy.com/classes-1/p/learn-lenormand-with-lenormand-expert-serge-pirotte-f8c7m
 

(I’m not affiliated with this class at all, other than as a happy student — I took this class and one on Belline from Serge last year. I’m taking this one again to strengthen my skills — Serge is SO good.)

Thanks for that update! I do follow him on Instagram and I love his quirky and interesting takes on the cards.. I might as well sign up for this course 🙂 

@vendrazi since you had taken his class in the past what was the medium of instruction? I attempted contacting the admin of the website where this course was posted about, but i received no reply from them! 

Anyone here doing the Serge course??

I have enrolled in it. And so far its wonderful !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.