Skip to content

Andy B’s Announcement - a Second Book

Featured Replies

Hello All !

I hope other passionate Lenormand System Reader’s are as excited as I am. Andy Boroveshengra announced today he has a second book in the works. It seems very much a book to take us all to a higher level of understanding of this amazing System. You can find out more at Andy’s website - https://thecartomante.com/

I am not sure if this is allowed to be posted or if it is in the right section. I ask the Moderators to be kind as I am sure others will be as excited as I am and I wanted to share this great news !!!

Amazing news!

I loved his first book, can't wait to read his second!

I have learned so so much from Andy’s amazing teachings. I absolutely can’t wait for his second book! Wonderful news 🤩

Thanks for sharing it!

  • Author

I will post more if I should notice anything. Making room on my bookshelf now image.png

Andy on Lenormands is a must read for various reasons and it seems he's gently on fire this time.

I'm very much looking forward to it!

13 hours ago, Mister said:

. . . he's gently on fire this time.

I'm trying to imagine being "gently on fire." LOL!

🥵🔥🚒

Edited by geoxena

On 9/21/2026 at 1:16 AM, WizardintheWoods said:

Hello All !

I hope other passionate Lenormand System Reader’s are as excited as I am. Andy Boroveshengra announced today he has a second book in the works. It seems very much a book to take us all to a higher level of understanding of this amazing System. You can find out more at Andy’s website - https://thecartomante.com/

I am not sure if this is allowed to be posted or if it is in the right section. I ask the Moderators to be kind as I am sure others will be as excited as I am and I wanted to share this great news !!!


That is great news and yes this is allowed and in the right section. 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.