Skip to content

Additional Cards (+8)

Featured Replies

Hey everyone!
How's it going? Newbie here :)

This is my first post (pls be kind >.<), and I actually found this forum through the topic 'Discussion on Missing Topics and Overburdened Cards' (https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/topic/15650-discussion-on-missing-topics-and-overburdened-cards/)

I'm trying to adapt the 36 cards — and beyond the ones that can have gender, I feel the need for some specific cards that the deck doesn't have individually, but rather attributes to different cards/combinations depending on who's doing the reading. So far, these are the additions:

  • 37 - Hourglass
    Time, future, innovation, technology, awareness of time, passing of time.

  • 38 - Mirror
    Self, self-knowledge, inner truth, reflection, point of view.

  • 39 - Ladder
    Profession, career, work, effort, ascension, gradual progress.

  • 40 - Potion
    Healing, remedy, treatment, regeneration, physical and emotional relief.

  • 41 - Black Cat

    Left-hand entities (exu, pombogira, exu-mirim), occult, mystery, magic-spell-witchcraft.

  • 42 - Owl
    Right-hand entities (preto-velho, erê, caboclo), wisdom, ancestral knowledge, relatives.

  • 43 - Bridge
    Reconciliation (possible and certain), overcoming divisions, connection, diplomacy.

  • 44 - Wine Glass
    Pleasure, sex, drugs, nightlife, indulgence, celebration, hedonism, excesses.

What do you all think of these additions?

I look forward to comments and suggestions!

I'll be right over there reading in the "Deck Creators Lounge"

A brazilian "chero",

Moony_!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.