Skip to content

Blood Moon Tarot

Featured Replies

It's very beautiful!

Dang I can't see the pictures!  :(  The name sounds most intriguing.

Ooo I spied this one as well! Some of those images are quite thought provoking

I Googled and saw a few images, would love to see more of it though.

This is so good, Raven. Another brilliant find!

very cool - I put myself on the mailing list.

 

Beautiful deck!!! Another to add to the list!!

  • Author

Just saw that this deck is now up on Kickstarter, and already funded!

Just saw that this deck is now up on Kickstarter, and already funded!

 

And deservedly so! I've been waiting for this one for a while, and managed to be the second backer :) I can't wait to get my hands on it! It's so beautiful it literally takes my breath away.

Wow, it looks very interesting in concept. The art is amazing as well.

I’ve backed this one as I like the art and the concept is interesting. I do hope we can have a printed LWB though...

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After having issues with the Ethereal Visions tarot (still haven't received my copy) I promised myself no more Kickstarter or pre-ordering decks.  But this one made me break that promise (the weakness of a tarot addict!). It's just too awesome.

Woooow this really is gorgeous, what detailed images!

I've been following the artist's progress on her instagram account and I'm very glad to be a backer. She's already met a ton of her stretch goals too.

  • Author

It’s been a slow process, but this deck is turning out beautifully. Sam says she’s finishing the art in the next few days, so hopefully we’ll have the deck in the next couple of months 🤞🏽
 

F183FCCA-F154-4E54-A3B8-2BA268ECBAC8.thumb.jpeg.ffbd9781dfd1b87043f0fcd5603c9f25.jpeg

The deck is gorgeous; I'm so glad that Raven of Winter's update brought this thread to my attention. I have joined the artist's mailing list and hope to secure a copy of the deck when she finally releases it in her shop.

 

As a side note: Looking through the card examples and considering the artist's name (Sam Guay), I instantly assumed that she is related to fantasy artist Rebecca Guay (whose art I have always admired since my Magic the Gathering days). Their styles are very similar. However, a quick Google search reveals that Rebecca did serve as an artistic mentor for Sam, but they are in fact not related. Crazy! 

  • Author
22 hours ago, sixdegrees said:

The deck is gorgeous; I'm so glad that Raven of Winter's update brought this thread to my attention. I have joined the artist's mailing list and hope to secure a copy of the deck when she finally releases it in her shop.

 

As a side note: Looking through the card examples and considering the artist's name (Sam Guay), I instantly assumed that she is related to fantasy artist Rebecca Guay (whose art I have always admired since my Magic the Gathering days). Their styles are very similar. However, a quick Google search reveals that Rebecca did serve as an artistic mentor for Sam, but they are in fact not related. Crazy! 

@sixdegrees, I had the exact same thought when I came across Sam Guay and her deck! I'm a big MTG player (I played in high school, then didn't play for about 12 years, but when I met my now husband we realized we both used to play and we started playing again, mostly just with each other) and Rebecca Guay is my all-time favorite MTG artist. (Terese Nielsen is my second favorite!) I too recently came across the fact that Sam was mentored by Rebecca, but that they are not related! Crazy indeed!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.