Skip to content

Bad Language Warning: Grumpy Spread

Featured Replies

Posting at the suggestion of @Trogon.

 

I do apologise in advance for the bad language. If it's unacceptably offensive I understand if this post needs to be removed!

 

Personally I do think in this case it's actually rather fitting and appropriate to the spread subject, but I'm quite a sweary person and don't offend easily so perhaps I am not the best judge [emoji23]5abf34907b26ef167d0021f3c8d94c31.jpg

 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

 

 

Finally! The One True Spread for me!  ;D

 

Love it and thanks for the much-needed lols on this dreary wet evening.

 

 

I am so going to try this spread!  >:D

Love it. Will try it, too. :)

Funny! I'd also be interested in its companion.

Getting right down to the bones.  :))

I hope I won't have to use this spread very often O:-)

I think I need it today  :-[

hahahahaa sounds like me most days!  >:D  <3 it.....

Lol! Love it.

I hope I won't have to use this spread very often O:-)

lololol  I'm thinking about using it now!  >:D

Oh this is going to be Very Useful! This is sort of been my default setting these days. ;D

Very funny! ;D

I used this spread this morning with the Housewives Tarot cards and got:

 

1. six of cups

2. six of Swords

3. king of Swords

4. king of Pentacals

5. ten of Swords.

And I drew the bottom card as “what’s underneith?” The Devil.

 

Most of this makes sense, except for the Ten of Swords. I’m guessing it means to remind myself that things aren’t as bad as they could be and the only way to go it up, but I’m questioning my interpretation. :/

 

 

I used this spread this morning with the Housewives Tarot cards and got:

 

1. six of cups

2. six of Swords

3. king of Swords

4. king of Pentacals

5. ten of Swords.

And I drew the bottom card as “what’s underneith?” The Devil.

 

Most of this makes sense, except for the Ten of Swords. I’m guessing it means to remind myself that things aren’t as bad as they could be and the only way to go it up, but I’m questioning my interpretation. :/

Hi Petalene, in order for us reply and help you with your spread, it needs to be in the tarot for yourself section.  Would you like me to move it?  Please no one reply until Petalene posts.  Thanks guys!  ^-^

Sorry about that. I wasn’t trying to get feedback on my reading, just trying to add to the discussion and also saying that I thought it was a challenging card to understand. I’ll make sure to put any questions I have about interperting my readings in to proper place.

 

I’ll make sure I’m clearer going forward and I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Posting at the suggestion of Trogon[/member].

 

I do apologise in advance for the bad language. If it's unacceptably offensive I understand if this post needs to be removed!

 

Personally I do think in this case it's actually rather fitting and appropriate to the spread subject, but I'm quite a sweary person and don't offend easily so perhaps I am not the best judge [emoji23]5abf34907b26ef167d0021f3c8d94c31.jpg

 

What you talkin' bout?

I ain't no grumpy! ;D

 

<3

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.