Skip to content

Fairy Wheel Tarot

Featured Replies

Coming from Llewellyn this Spring 2020 (yup, 2020) - the Fairy Wheel Tarot by Leeza Robertson. It's illustrated by Emily Fiegenschuh. It follows the RWS tradition, and it will feature fae of all sorts as they guide the passage of time and the seasons. The images available online are scarce, but they're quite promising:

 

Death

 

25073094_10154993756281714_823349654589011901_o.jpg?oh=53701c59e297e233ea564c796de14cae&oe=5B30FEB2

 

Queen of Cups, the Fairy Godmother of Spring

 

21147331_260878550983782_4355431772578643968_n.jpg

I groaned when I saw another fairy deck, but after looking at those images, I've changed my mind!  :))

  • Author

Different strokes, I guess. :))

 

In Ms. Fiegenschuh's Instagram account, one can see more of her faerie art. Just a taste of things to come.

I am officially excited! LOL  2020? that is going to be a long wait ..... hope they are borderless!

I've rarely been drawn to a faerie deck before, but these two cards have very much piqued my interest. Definitely have to check out that Instagram account!

  • Author

I noticed a growing trend in Llewellyn decks. Their latest offerings like the Modern Spellcaster's, Everyday Witch, Celtic, etc are mostly borderless now. Fingers crossed that this one would be too, Jewel.

 

And yup 2020 is such a long wait lol.

I noticed a growing trend in Llewellyn decks. Their latest offerings like the Modern Spellcaster's, Everyday Witch, Celtic, etc are mostly borderless now. Fingers crossed that this one would be too, Jewel.

 

And yup 2020 is such a long wait lol.

That is a trend I have been enjoying too!  I really hope they go borderless.

  • Author

Yup, Llewellyn has been getting better. They already retired their sad and flimsy boxes for hardy and stable ones with magnetic clasps. If only they'd improve their cardstock, they'd be golden. I know they can do this because the cards of their Legend: The Arthurian Tarot deck aren't bad at all.

Coming from Llewellyn this Spring 2020 (yup, 2020) - the Fairy Wheel Tarot by Leeza Robertson. It's illustrated by Emily Fiegenschuh. It follows the RWS tradition, and it will feature fae of all sorts as they guide the passage of time and the seasons. The images available online are scarce, but they're quite promising:

 

Death

 

25073094_10154993756281714_823349654589011901_o.jpg?oh=53701c59e297e233ea564c796de14cae&oe=5B30FEB2

 

Queen of Cups, the Fairy Godmother of Spring

 

21147331_260878550983782_4355431772578643968_n.jpg

 

Ohhh. This is beautiful. Another for the wish list. *sigh*

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Author

This deck will not be released until 2020 so we still have some breathing space lol. :P

Can anyone repost the images for this deck? They don't seem to be available now and I'd love a proper look :)

Is this deck even still something that is going to happen? I hope it is still in the works ... and yes, if anyone can find a link or post some pics that would be awesome.

I contacted Llewellyn. They said it was shelved until 2021 :-(  I can't see the cards posted about the Death card and Queen of Cups either. I saw some photos, but they are not easy to find. 

 

From Llewellyn FB page - their reply to me was now postponed until Sept 2021

https://www.amazon.com/Llewellyns-2021-Tarot-Calendar-Insights/dp/0738754676/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=tarot+calendar+2021&qid=1586542737&sr=8-1

 

The Sun card of this deck is in the Llewellyn 2021 Calendar. You have to open up the images on the description.  You can see on the backside of the calendar if you use the magnifying class the Sun card.

Edited by onemysticdragon

Has anyone heard anything else on the publishing of this deck?

Ooh, pretty! On the list it goes! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.