Skip to content

New Moon spreads?

Featured Replies

Anybody know of any spreads that are good to do on the New Moon of your astrological sign?

Ethony has a free e-book that’s called Tarot by the moon, and it contains spreads for every new moon and full moon in every sign (https://rockyourniche.lpages.co/tarot-by-the-moon-guide-2018/) There are also some good spreads in our moon-themed reading groups here on the forum. And if you want to be specific as to what sign it is that you’re interested in, then I can also look in my notebooks and see if I can find something that might be of interest to you!

  • Author

Ethony has a free e-book that’s called Tarot by the moon, and it contains spreads for every new moon and full moon in every sign (https://rockyourniche.lpages.co/tarot-by-the-moon-guide-2018/) There are also some good spreads in our moon-themed reading groups here on the forum. And if you want to be specific as to what sign it is that you’re interested in, then I can also look in my notebooks and see if I can find something that might be of interest to you!

I read tarot for other people. I would like a reading versatile enough for any New Moon. I would like to have a spread I can use before Monday, the next New Moon.

 

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.