Skip to content

Quickies

Featured Replies

"Quickies" are two card spreads for when you don't have a lot of time. Here are a few of mine:

 

Gift/Challenge

1. What is the gift in this situation (relationship, etc.)? What is positive about it, what is the good in it?

2. What is the challenge in this situation (relationship, etc.)? What will I have to work on, overcome, or deal with?

 

Now 'n Later

1. What do I need to pay attention to or do now, as soon as possible?

2. What can I put on the back burner until things have settled down (but still will need to deal with sometime in the near future)?

 

Receive/Return

1. What would be beneficial for me to do or get involved in? What should I let in my life?

2. What needs to be "returned to sender?" What do I need to let go of or avoid altogether?

 

Roots/Branches

1. What is going on that is hidden (or that I don't want to see)?

2. If left alone, what will this produce (consequences)?

 

Please add yours!

The Mary Poppins Spread (2) by Glass Owl

 

1. The Medicine

2. The Sugar

 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." - Mary Poppins

  • Author

The Mary Poppins Spread (2) by Glass Owl

 

1. The Medicine

2. The Sugar

 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." - Mary Poppins

Love it! :D

Thanks for posting these, Bodhiseed and Glass Owl. I love two-card spreads. I like to see cards in relation to each other, but I just don't have time for more than two, generally.

 

My usual spread is the "Situation/Challenge" spread (or mini Celtic Cross) as described in The Heart of the Tarot: The Two-card Layout -- Easy, Fast, and Insightful, by Sandra Thomson.

  • Author

Time is also an issue for me, Prism, which is how these got created. Hope some will be useful for you. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.