Skip to content

Grandmother Moon Spread

Featured Replies

Grandmother Moon Spread

 

~~~2~~~

1~~5~~3

~~~4~~~

 

1. Waxing Moon: What will be growing stronger.

2. Full Moon: A ripe opportunity.

3. Waning Moon: What will be fading.

4. New Moon: Where detachment/release is needed.

5. Blue Moon: A unique experience that brings insight.

 

This is a very cool spread Bodhiseed! Definitely went into my notebook. Can you give some examples of situations where you've used it and how well it worked? I'm thinking this would be a great one to use with The Voyager Tarot. Thanks for sharing it.  ;D

  • Author

This is one I created years ago that I wanted to archive here. :) It was created when I used to go to sacred wheel ceremonies during the solstices and equinoxes at a friend's home who lived on a farm. She has since passed on, but I never fail to see a moon and think of her. The spread was not so much for fortune-telling as for self-assessment, which worked well for me.

This is one I created years ago that I wanted to archive here. :) It was created when I used to go to sacred wheel ceremonies during the solstices and equinoxes at a friend's home who lived on a farm. She has since passed on, but I never fail to see a moon and think of her. The spread was not so much for fortune-telling as for self-assessment, which worked well for me.

 

That is so cool to remember a good friend in that way. I was thinking self-assessment as well, which is why I thought of the Voyager Tarot as it seems to be leaning that way as a deck - it doesn't seem to want to be bothered with mundane "fortune telling". :D I'm going to give this reading a try with the Voyager, hopefully this weekend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.