Skip to content

Plans for Lughnasadh?

Featured Replies

For anyone who celebrates it, do you have any plans for Lughnasadh?

If I end up having the day off, I hope to bake some bread and work on my garden and clkse out the day with a simple candle ritual. If I do work, I'll probably do an abbreviated candle ritual when I get home.

This festival is one I always forget so thank you for the reminder. [emoji4]

 

It doesn’t seem to speak to me as much as the Solstices and Samhain/Beltane.

 

I think this year I will keep it simple and do a reading focussed on the Harvest.

Bake blueberry muffins and do a prayer for all the workers out in the field this season, especially the underpaid/exploited/migrant ones. Will also probably do a prayer for a safer hurricane season this year.

Will also probably do a prayer for a safer hurricane season this year.

Please do, Lantana, I'm in Florida.  We had 60 mile an hour winds last night and it was just a storm!  I have read that hopefully this season might not be as bad as last year but you and me both will be praying on that!  Sorry to interrupt this thread.  :P

I'm not sure what I'll do. But I'll definitely be thinking of everyone here.

For anyone who celebrates it, do you have any plans for Lughnasadh?

 

I usually bake or cook something with intention. Cooked apples are always great. This year I've been thinking of putting up a little altar for offerings on my back porch.

 

And Always time for a Tarot reading! ;D

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.