Ace of Coins

Madame Squee

Madame Squee

Subtitle: Cornerstone

Keywords: Foundation, build, stable, secure, involve, increase, invest, opportunity, prosperity, results.

Let's discuss!

Ace_of_Coins_EET.jpg.9ae75bc4c13b96d40b002fc5732bdf8f.jpg

With this card l get the impression that the man has built up his work slowly and surely. Everything has levelled out nicely (l get this from the spirit level on the wall).  The sense l get here is that he feels ready to spread his wings, to find new opportunities of earning more money.  The open wallet suggests he has been looking at his finances, he knows he works well, so is ready to take on a better and bigger project.  This worker will be thinking of a secure future for himself, and being an ace of coins card it shows stability, and growth.

The bricks show a solid strong and permanent structure. If he puts in the effort his reward will be security represented by coin and material reward.

Yes l agree.  So good that you are joining in.

Madame Squee has not be here for quite sometime so it all went a bit down hill.

l just hope all is well with her.

Aces are young cards, and you know, before I started working with our farmers' market (go figure, how literal, right, planting seeds?) I would have seen this card as definitely setting the seeds for prosperity and reward. Now, though: Hm. I tend to see this card as indeed "setting the good seed", but depending upon the weather and environmental factors and outside health and support, it may or may not set a seed and may require re-evalation (of the two/separation).

As I said: If I weren't involved lately in actual farmer things, I might read it differently. Lol!

S