Skip to content

Your favorite YouTube-channels for witchcraft

Featured Replies

Ok, so I was thinking that we could all share some tips on our favorite YouTube channels that deal with witchcraft, magick, divination and so on.

 

And it would be extra nice if we shared some of the less famous channels so that they can get their message out and that more people get to discover them! Of course it is perfectly fine to mention more established YouTubers as well, in case anyone hasn’t found them already. For that reason I will start with some of the more famous ones that I like to watch:

Kelly-Ann Maddox (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFourQueens)

Avalon Cameron (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheElementalWitch1)

Jessi huntenburg (https://www.youtube.com/user/missjessiclark)

Benebell Wen (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxy7GWlYL8RSb2JwJrzh8PA)

Owlvine Green (https://www.youtube.com/user/owlvine)

 

And here are some really lovely channels that I don’t hear as much talk about:

Tylluan Penry (a recent discovery of mine and I LOVE her witchy-cottage style!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC48MN8sa7_lFsBX9v2ZAeAg/featured

WyllowWynd (has a great series for ‘beginner witches on a budget’) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90SF9qNNWsAUq1cUg2WJJA

Pyperh (has done several Witchy wisdom episodes where witches around the world contribute to a topic on her live chat) https://www.youtube.com/user/Pyperh

Eclectic Witchcraft (does very informative videos on different topics) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDiCEalWw_ttDSwFUDb-Xrw

 

And of course there are SO many other channels, but instead of trying to list them all  straight away I would like you guys to chime in.

 

 

 

I love Owl Moon.  She doesn't do a lot of witchcraft videos (she's mostly tarot) and she took a long time off so I'm not sure how much she's producing now but she's worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/user/owlmoon513/featured

Well...maybe Harmony Nice :) ?

  • Author

I love Owl Moon.  She doesn't do a lot of witchcraft videos (she's mostly tarot) and she took a long time off so I'm not sure how much she's producing now but she's worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/user/owlmoon513/featured

 

Yes, she’s definitely a favorite too!

  • Author

Well...maybe Harmony Nice :) ?

 

Of course! I have seen a few of her videos and I like her energy! She is quite traditionally Wiccan if I remember correctly?

Well...maybe Harmony Nice :) ?

 

Of course! I have seen a few of her videos and I like her energy! She is quite traditionally Wiccan if I remember correctly?

 

*************************

Well  my daughter turned me on to her....She is pretty interesting and covers many things...;)

  • Author

Thank you! I recognize some of them but several looks new to me. Exciting!

Exciting!

 

It is pretty exciting when you think about it . Who would have ever thought we could watch what amounts to witch tv 24/7 if we wanted to ?  :)

  • Author

Exciting!

 

It is pretty exciting when you think about it . Who would have ever thought we could watch what amounts to witch tv 24/7 if we wanted to ?  :)

 

So true!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.