Skip to content

Meditation and visualisation

Featured Replies

Can someone tell me why I'm seeing cat's when i meditate just lately. [emoji177][emoji176][emoji177]

 

I feel quite drawn to them at the moment and I'm usually not that fussy about them my go to animal is sea turtles.

 

Could it be my spirit animal showing its self?

 

Any thoughts

* Meow!*

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

Can someone tell me why I'm seeing cat's when i meditate just lately. [emoji177][emoji176][emoji177]

 

I feel quite drawn to them at the moment and I'm usually not that fussy about them my go to animal is sea turtles.

 

Could it be my spirit animal showing its self?

 

Any thoughts

* Meow!*

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  I would say it is very possibly because the cat is your power animal.  Have you researched the reason a cat would appear to you just now, so you can see what answers it provides?  Power animals sometimes are with us for life, and sometimes they are only with us when there is a lesson we need to learn about and they can help us with.

 

here is one site that gives information on it: http://www.spiritanimal.info/cat-spirit-animal/

 

another site that I like and use a lot is here: http://www.shamanicjourney.com/cat-power-animal-symbol-of-wholeness-independence-curiosity-many-lives-cleverness-love-mystery-magic

 

hope it helps

  • Author

Can someone tell me why I'm seeing cat's when i meditate just lately. [emoji177][emoji176][emoji177]

 

I feel quite drawn to them at the moment and I'm usually not that fussy about them my go to animal is sea turtles.

 

Could it be my spirit animal showing its self?

 

Any thoughts

* Meow!*

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  I would say it is very possibly because the cat is your power animal.  Have you researched the reason a cat would appear to you just now, so you can see what answers it provides?  Power animals sometimes are with us for life, and sometimes they are only with us when there is a lesson we need to learn about and they can help us with.

 

here is one site that gives information on it: http://www.spiritanimal.info/cat-spirit-animal/

 

another site that I like and use a lot is here: http://www.shamanicjourney.com/cat-power-animal-symbol-of-wholeness-independence-curiosity-many-lives-cleverness-love-mystery-magic

 

hope it helps

Hello Luna.

 

Looking at your links one off the messages that stood out to me the most is step back. Which is what i keep getting told on a daily basis.

 

I have also been looking into getting a kitten which is quite ironic why they would appear now.

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

Can someone tell me why I'm seeing cat's when i meditate just lately. [emoji177][emoji176][emoji177]

 

I feel quite drawn to them at the moment and I'm usually not that fussy about them my go to animal is sea turtles.

 

Could it be my spirit animal showing its self?

 

Any thoughts

* Meow!*

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  I would say it is very possibly because the cat is your power animal.  Have you researched the reason a cat would appear to you just now, so you can see what answers it provides?  Power animals sometimes are with us for life, and sometimes they are only with us when there is a lesson we need to learn about and they can help us with.

 

here is one site that gives information on it: http://www.spiritanimal.info/cat-spirit-animal/

 

another site that I like and use a lot is here: http://www.shamanicjourney.com/cat-power-animal-symbol-of-wholeness-independence-curiosity-many-lives-cleverness-love-mystery-magic

 

hope it helps

Hello Luna.

 

Looking at your links one off the messages that stood out to me the most is step back. Which is what i keep getting told on a daily basis.

 

I have also been looking into getting a kitten which is quite ironic why they would appear now.

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

Hey :)

 

Cats are ancehred deep in mythology. Most of the time as personifications of gods or as messangers. Maybe they just wanted to tell you something - in this case maybe step back  X/

 

Hope, that helped :)

  • Author

Yes i think that makes sense :)

 

I defenitly need to step back and take time for my self x x

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

I have also been looking into getting a kitten which is quite ironic why they would appear now.

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

I don't think it's ironic at all, and with all due respect I don't think it's necessarily spiritual or mystical.  You are thinking of getting a kitten; cats appear when you meditate.  Seems pretty clear cut to me - cats are on your mind.

 

After all, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.