Strange goings on...

HeavenlyWren

Hey guys;

Are any of you knowledgeable on orbs or "auruas."

Me and this guy have been seeing some lately around us; I've been seeing blue and he's been seeing white and saw an orange flicker.

Every time we spoke about or ex's things would feel like they've been thrown at force on the floor *phones* etc.

When we focoused on each other things remained at a stand still. I told him i had this really bad dream about my ex dying and him telling me what he wanted on his grave (he's alive).

Occasionally we both get the feeling of dread when were close.

Can any one shed some light on this for both of us.

(He felt the orange was quite protective)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey :)

Sorry, I can`t tell you a theoretical correct answere to your situation, but I can tell you about my experience, if that is any help.

As kid and young teenager I used to see auras - this ability was gone after I got my personal protection symbols tattooed, since the aura seeing always exhausted me.

But I can tell you, how I dealt with aggressive or unbalanced auras!

I used to make a conection to my chakras. If someones aura seemed overprotective, aggressive or just strange, I tried to balance my chakra first, before doing the exact same thing with the other person. (I only did this with people I am close, like my mom or my siblings and only after asking them for permission, since you can easily harm them while doing this without permission)

Since I am a very visual person, I imagined it a flowting light. It helped me to meditate, trying to calm my chakras and in this meaning my aura. Most of the time, I understood intutional what the aura wanted to tell me then, too.

About the colours... In my opinion, everybody has their own aura-colour. Mine was for the longest time wine red and changed into a strong orange before becoming cristallic purpel when I became an adult.

Interpreting the colour of an aura, in my opinion, you have to mind the personal-standard-colour and the way the colours and aura looks like. Is it shining, numd, flowting and so on.

But there are also a lot of websites that explain the exact mood and colour, if you want to check it out!

I hope this helped you - and don`t be worried about your dream! Some dreams don`t have a deeper meaning!