Skip to content

Autumn Leaves Transition Spread

Featured Replies

Happy Autumn/Mabon everyone!

 

This is a spread to use when you're going through a period of transition.

 

 

                                                                  ------3---4---5------

                                                                  ---2-------------6----

                                                                  ------1-------7----------8

 

1.The green leaf-the situation that's about to change.

2.The leaf in transition-the beginning of and the nature of the change.

3.The orange leaf-a word of encouragement on how you can successfully adapt to your new situation.

4.The red leaf-how you can find courage and stay strong through the transition process.

5.The yellow leaf-how you can adjust your thinking to see the transition in a more positive light.

6.The leaf that's just barely hanging on-what you're clinging to; how you can let go and accept the inevitable change.

7.The leaf shriveling on the tree-something in your life that's withering away, and needs to be released.

8.The fallen leaf-the culmination of the transition.

 

Remember-Autumn leaves are beautiful-that's when they show their true colors! In any situation, you can find something positive.

 

This caught my eye on the roll by!!!!  Im gonna have to have a closer look...I love Autumn <3

 

Thanks,  Night Shade <3

Happy Autumn Equinox, everyone! :)

 

This spread is perfect for today. I'll be using this later. Thanks Night!

This caught my eye on the roll by!!!!  Im gonna have to have a closer look...I love Autumn <3

 

Thanks,  Night Shade <3

 

Glad you like it D! Autumn is my favorite season too. :)

Happy Autumn Equinox, everyone! :)

 

This spread is perfect for today. I'll be using this later. Thanks Night!

 

No problem EmpyreanKnight. Glad you like it!

I've been searching for a spread to use for this year's "birthday" spread.  This one looks perfect. Thanks Night Shade!

I've been searching for a spread to use for this year's "birthday" spread.  This one looks perfect. Thanks Night Shade!

 

You're welcome, BlueDragonfly.  I hope it works well for you.  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.