Sign in to follow this  
Little Fang

Announcing The Paid Readers Section! + More

The TT&M Readers section is for professional readers who would like to advertise and sell their readings! 

Get yourself seen on a large forum such as this, for as little as $2 a month or $20 for the whole year!  You get to mod your own forum section and post what you want in order to show off your business.  ❤️

Also, I know we have a TON of new members, and I welcome you into the family!

I wanted to bring to your attention the Subscribers perks!

As a supporter of the forum, you receive:

• Access to all the tarot trading forums! This means that you'll be able to purchase new or used decks off of other members, giving them a new home where they'll be used and loved!
  • Unlimited Private Messages in order to do your talking or your trading!
  • Access to Subscriber-Only contests! If you were at AT, you know the one!  Post once a day for a chance to win a deck or another amazing prize!  Sometimes other contests open up as well, so it's worth it to check it out.

More perks are always being thought upon!

I hope you all are having a wonderful start of your week and a brilliant and bright full moon!

~Little Fang

If you want to turn off announcement messages, go to Profile > Notifications > Uncheck = Receive forum newsletters, announcements and important notifications by email.

I was at the Clubs sub-forum and clicked the little mark at the upper right of the forum section and now I can't see the clubs or figure out how to get the section back on the page.