Skip to content

Top Down Spread (3) by theFeeLion

Featured Replies

Aka: How To Dig A Hole Spread

 

1. Taken from the top of the deck

Scratching the surface: What's on the surface. What you already know

 

2. From the middle

Dig a little deeper: What you know but haven't or don't want to acknowledge

 

3. From the base

Rock bottom: Shadow aspect. What you are unaware of

 

This is definitely a spread I'm going to try. I think it would work well with the A'HA Oracle ...

  • Author

This is definitely a spread I'm going to try. I think it would work well with the A'HA Oracle ...

 

Sorry for the late reply!

 

I'd love to know how this worked out for you :)

 

I was also thinking this could be done with more than 3 cards too. You could could start from the top of the way and progressively work your way down with as many cards as you felt necessary...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.