Skip to content

"Golden Tarot of Marseille" Claude Burdel (1751)

Featured Replies

Just when I told myself that I had enough Tarot de Marseille... I bought another one!  ;D

 

I saw this deck in a bookstore during my lunch hour and apparently it just got released by Lo Scarabeo, in June 2018 (based on Amazon). There is no video on it on YouTube and no written review as I can see, but I think I'll do a "reveal video" as it might help others.

 

The tarot is a reproduction of the Claude Burdel TdM (1751), with golden foil in the background (like the Golden Universal Tarot or the Golden Visconti). It looks awesome! I made two quick pictures if you want to see what it looks like:

IMG_0890.jpg.2b2e128e49a98afbf213a9f5c04d2b85.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg.faac0e6245aeab8f205a33af5bb1bbe8.jpg

OMG that is so gorgeous!  I'm such a sucker for foil decks anyway!  Enjoy, Morsoth!  :))

Oh I like that VERY much, so pretty!

 

Yes please do a reveal video I would really like to see all the cards  :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.