Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 69 : November 3 - November 9

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week.

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

Participants:

1. VGimlet - New Horizons Tarot

2. Raven of Summer - Badgers Forest Tarot and the new-to-me Illuminated Earth Oracle

3. Bodhiseed - Swietlistje Drogi (Tarot of the Radiant Light) paired with Mirrors of the Heart

4. Aj-ish - Margarete Petersen

(379)

RavenOfSummer

Thanks VG! I'd love to join this week with the Badgers Forest Tarot and the new-to-me Illuminated Earth Oracle  :love:

RavenOfSummer - Badgers Forest Tarot and Illuminated Earth Oracle

I'm in with the Swietlistje Drogi (Tarot of the Radiant Light) paired with Mirrors of the Heart.

Hope everyone has a great week!

AJ-ish/Sharyn

Bodhi, can you spell Swietlistje without looking at the box?  Gorgeous deck, traded it on because it made me feel a cracker without cheese.

Margarete Petersen for me, thanks VG

Bodhi, can you spell Swietlistje without looking at the box?  Gorgeous deck, traded it on because it made me feel a cracker without cheese.

"Sweet with an i, list and je backwards (as in French)" is the only way I remember it. Just don't ask me to pronounce it!  :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.