Skip to content

Ostara plans?

Featured Replies

Do you celebrate Ostara? How do you celebrate? Do you have any plans for the Spring equinox?

Thanks for the reminder, Emilija!  I think about it, then forget, and then it can just pass me over!  I must put my plans together and I will post again! X/

Honestly, I have no idea yet. It will be my first ostara, since I got more into paganism and witchcraft. I used to celebrate other things though. Around there, on the 25th, there's a christian holiday and we light candles in the church, gather to eat etc, sometimes swim in the sea for the first time in the year... So I think I'll just combine the usual celebrations with some craft or cooking with good intentions for the spring and summer to come, and get happy splashing around on the beach.  ^-^

 

Actually maybe I'll try some new meditation or spell or tarot reading or something as well, just haven't decided yet, it's too early.

Do you celebrate Ostara? How do you celebrate? Do you have any plans for the Spring equinox?

I haven't decided how I'm going celebrate on Ostara itself, but myself and another member of my Morris team have both started celebrating the festivals in the wheel of the year.  We've encouraged our Morris team that we should do an equinox dance out at the nearest weekend this year :-) (we've already planned ahead to Beltane though!)

 

Ostara itself will probably involve a sunrise and/or sunset walk, probably a special tarot reading and maybe an Ostara related craft project (as in arts and craft rather than a magic craft).  But I've not fully decided yet. :-)

 

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

 

 

Thanks for the reminder, Emilija!  I think about it, then forget, and then it can just pass me over!  I must put my plans together and I will post again! X/

 

The exact same thing happens to me , so yes, thanks for the reminder Emilija! I might just do a tarot reading, tbh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.