Skip to content

So Excited To Announce! Divine Muses Oracle!

Featured Replies

:dancing-cat:: JUST RELEASED! i am sooooo excited to announce the brand new Self Published release of the DIVINE MUSES ORACLE!!!!! Created by my dear friend, Maree Bento; who was also the creator of the fantastic Antiquarian Tarot and Antiquarian Lenormand.  :cardz:

i have already started working with the deck and i can't praise it enough!!!!  It is so well done on every level and i have found it Amazingly Spot on!!! It comes with a fantastic meaty guide book and a matching zippered pouch! A First Class Set--the cardstock is Linen and shuffles like butter!

It was a huge hit at NorthWest Tarot Symposium this past weekend. 

Maree worked on the deck and book for the last 2 years and it shows!  Everything she does is so stellar!

 

But let me shut up, and give you the link to read about it, see pics and then  [i HOPE!!!] you will hit the Buy button!  :party:

 

https://www.divinemuses.net/divinemusesoracle.html

 

 

Edited by MoonGypsy

  • Author

i am bumping this...because i really want to share this news, and don't want anyone to miss seeing

this wonderful new Deck, 270 page companion book and matching zippered pouch.

 

i love Maree's work so much and this deck and book is extra special IMHO. :party:

 

https://www.divinemuses.net/divinemusesoracle.html

Oh that is so cool!!  They have Frida Kahlo as the Muse of Art!!  I LOVE this deck!!  Thanks MoonGypsy for bumping this thread! <3

  • Author

Oh that is so cool!!  They have Frida Kahlo as the Muse of Art!!  I LOVE this deck!!  Thanks MoonGypsy for bumping this thread! <3

 

My pleasure and privilege. my dear SC!  :kitty: i am so happy that you LOVE it! i ADORE mine! The book is fantastic, too!

  • Author

i have invited dear Maree to pop in to say Hi...

hoping she will... :party:

Hi everyone!  X/ Hi MoonGypsy! Thanks for inviting me over. My goodness, thank you for your high praise about my latest project. Where's the flushed emoji?  ;) <3 I'm thrilled you are enjoying and connecting with it already.

 

I'm not sure what else I can say now? If you have any questions, please ask and I can try to answer here.

 

 

  • Author

Hi everyone!  X/ Hi MoonGypsy! Thanks for inviting me over. My goodness, thank you for your high praise about my latest project. Where's the flushed emoji?  ;) <3 I'm thrilled you are enjoying and connecting with it already.

 

I'm not sure what else I can say now? If you have any questions, please ask and I can try to answer here.

 

X/ Hi Maree! So glad to see you post!  i just saw your wonderfully informative Introductory video, which also shows some of the original artwork. i really loved it, so thought i would share the link so others can enjoy it, too!

 

Thank you so much, MoonGypsy! I truly appreciate your support and so glad you are enjoying the Divine Muses Oracle. Many blessings. XO.

OMG! This is a beautiful oracle and I who have been considering acquiring a new one!  <3 <3 <3 Thank you MoonGypsy[/member]. You always find these treasures. ((  <3 <3

  • Author

OMG! This is a beautiful oracle and I who have been considering acquiring a new one!  <3 <3 <3 Thank you MoonGypsy[/member]. You always find these treasures. ((  <3 <3

 

Oh Whisper, i am so glad you love darling Maree's new Divine Muses oracle deck! She is such a dear and so talented! Her companion book is GREAT, too! Any decks you see in my profile i am more than happy to tell you more about them [if they are in print] and give you links, etc. i especially love Indy decks, as you can probably tell. :kitty: :cardz: :rainbow:

  • Author

KICKSTARTER ANNOUNCEMENTl

 

My dear friend Maree Bento's fabulous 1st edition of the Divine Muse Oracle deck and book is all but GONE!!! She has started a KICKSTARTER Campaign for the 2nd edition.  Please take a look here and please support her and her fantastic oracle deck and book--if you love it, as i do--and you have the means. Thanks sooooo much!

Maree is very special--a very creative and inspirational wise woman!

 

Here is the link to her Kickstarter compaign:

 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/951838012/divine-muses-oracle-cards-set

Edited by MoonGypsy
correction

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.