Tarot Black and Gold foil - Rider Waite

Arcadia

Hello

I was just looking to find the Lo Scarabeo Rider waite deck the older version not the up-dated one, i think the older version fonts are stunning the newer decks are only going to be available for the next year.

As i was searching i came across this deck on Amazon - Tarot black and gold with some details below

Discover a deck with a whole new approach to color and design with the Black & Gold Tarot. Based on the pictorial key of the traditional Rider-Waite-Smith tarot and printed with elegant gold-foil details, this deck makes for a breathtaking tableau as the cards are laid out in a spread. Whether you are a reader or a collector, you will realize fresh possibilities and interpretations with this creative work of art. Featuring a new hardbox with an angled, cut-hinged top, this tarot truly stands out from all the rest. Includes a 78-card gold-foil deck and instructional booklet.

Do anyone know more about the Tarot Black and Gold foil Rider Waite, it looks very intriguing.

Tarot_black_and_gold.2.jpg.f149bcc7812885656bb182f34e6b8f66.jpg

Thank-you for posting this, I have not seen it before - as you say, very intriguing! I had thought after Reall's lovely Pam's Vintage that would be my last RWS deck but this one looks like it could cause some damage to my Paypal balance.

I am going to have a scout round to see if there is any more info about it but I'm sure someone here must know something..

Hi there,  yes i think this will definitely be on my wish list, the only other details i could see on Amazon was this.

Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd (8 Oct. 2019)

Thanks for the up-date Gregory,

I do prefer LoS card stock it's much sturdier then Llewellyn's, now i can't stop looking at all the decks in the LoS Catalogue so many stunning decks. :)

I have done some screenshots of the Tarot black deck

Tarot_black_and_gold_-_Catalogue.jpg.bfafeb693e616394f5343dabf2ee67be.jpg

Tarot_black_and_gold_-_Los_cata.jpg.34df3208e50a041250c081352a156bcc.jpg

I wish I could say that. Yes, LoS stock is very good. But Llewellyn's - some is and some isn't - even within the same deck - and you never know which you will get.... I have seen posts saying how good the stock on the Animal Totem is - mine is DIRE. For just one example.

It never ends, does it? Here I was, thinking I was content with the Rider Waite editions I already got...  :bugeyed:

I do agree with gregory about Llewellyn's stock. My Classic (the Celtic one) has really cheap, flimsy, papery cardstock, yet I have read people's comments on how good theirs is.