Hi, I received an e-mail from PayPal telling me that no longer they will do automatic payments for you. I wander why it is that way. Can you help me with that? Thanks in advanced.

We are still setting up the subscriptions.  Little Fang is on it.  If you had a subscription please tell her here.

I had a subscriptions, but I received an e-mail that the automatic transfers had been cancelled. I did not know why. Thanks.

We've just had a major software change.  Did you sign off on that link I gave you?  Please check out that link. 😉

The paypal subscriptions were all cancelled because they are not compatible here with the new forum software I believe. Here you can buy a subscription when yours runs out and you add the subscription length you want by buying one of the options. The subscriptions before were very inflexible, mine messed up and needed sorting out. I think the new system is going to be better :thumbsup:

If you have an existing one going, make sure you post in that thread as per Saturn's instructions to regain your subscriber status here 🙂