Patch Tarot

Has anyone considered buying Patch Tarot?

The deck is available now for a 50% discount with code "SpecialSale" until end of 19th of May.

But they have numbered the major arcana different, e.g., 7-Lovers, 8-Chariot, 9-Passion, 10-Hermit, etc.

"The biggest change in this deck has to be the reversal of positions between The Empress and The Emperor, which was done incredibly purposefully and, in our humble perspectives, by the hand of Spirit. This switch aligned The Empress with the Hebrew letter “Heh”, of which stands for the Feminine components of the Tetragrammaton (Yod Heh Vav Heh) – the Holy Name of God. It also allowed the Major Arcana flow, from cards 1 – 4, to balance “Male, Female, Male, Female”, and describes that it is through the feminine that the new consciousness (The Hierophant) is born. All of this and more is further described in The Book of Patch."

Patch Tarot Press Conference 2018 ~ The Great Unveiling

"This groundbreaking deck is an amalgamation of the world’s most prominent Tarot imagery and symbolism, taking into account the relationships between all of the elements, astrology, the Tree of Life, and so much more. It also reveals the hidden aspects of the Tree of Life, bringing four new benevolent cards into the mix which we’ve called “Holy Arcana”.

Is this clever thought out, or just little compatible with tarot otherwise?

Edited by KaiNO

None of you, really? 🤔

Well, I bought the deck anyway, received it today.

I like how the deck looks and how it is put together. I'm a little absorbed in Astrology and Kabbalah/Tree of Life so this deck is exceptional for me.

Now, when I questioned the deck about how it would work for me in the short, medium, and long term, I got these answers:

patchTarot.jpg

I think this will be a great deck 😍