True Black Tarot - Kickstarter Live!

Siavahda

Hey guys, the beautiful True Black Tarot is now live on Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/61940810/true-black-the-tarot-deck

I'm very impressed by the video, usually the campaign vids aren't so well done. But the deck itself is stunning and I've already nabbed a copy for myself!

Just thought I'd spread the news in case anyone else has been waiting for this one too :)

Omg so excited!!! I missed out on the early-bird thing too so now I have to scrounge the money for it, because there is no way I can live my tarot life without my souldeck!

saintsandliars

Just a note to y'all, if you purchased from some of the pre-Kickstarters, check the updates on the latest one for important special news.

Just backed the project, few hours before the closing!  :D

WOW!!! That deck looks amazing, and you can already see two reviews of the prototype cards on YouTube:

Release date is December 2018...  :o ...but that will be a great holiday present from me to me!!!  :P

Oooh, I missed it. It's gorgeous! I probably shouldn't be spending anything right now though, so it's probably for the best. I'm not sure how they are going to shuffle, however. They've got either a soft-touch aqueous coating (probably this, based on the press in the video) or a suede laminate with a spot UV, which is gorgeous, but I've noticed with business cards sometimes cling slightly. It's so pretty, though! And printed at a local printer in his area, which I love to support.