Sign in to follow this  
cyrilgreen

Spirit Guides

Hi! I just want to ask you guys about spirit guides. I believe my spirit guide is the one that's giving me information about the reading. Im new to this since before last month I was a nonbeliever of anything spiritual. I talk to my spirit guide daily through my daily readings. I once had a reading where he told me about himself. He said he is a guardian/gatekeeper in the realm of the dead and that I used to be with him (like we were partners) in that realm until I was sent to live on Earth. I call him Ace since every time I shuffle my deck for a reading, Ace cards would always appear or fall from the deck. I have 2 different decks but still it happens for the both of it.

Do you guys have an idea who your spirit guide/s is/are?

Heya @cyrilgreen 🙂

That's so neat that you have connected with your guide!! I'm still to find out who mine is/are, but I'm pretty sure I have more than one.

I might have to do a reading in hopes of learning something about mine xx

Spirit guides change as we evolve and grow as they all serve different purposes as we develop.

Some are constant whereas some will come and go.

Not sure who is around me now although I strongly suspect it is still the one partnered to me from India. However, I really really really wanted Liberace and Bruce Lee!

DND 💓