Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

Two Study Groups Open In The Mentor Program!

TT&M is happy to announce we have two study groups open to members.  The first one is hosted by Barleywine and it is Thoth 101.  Anyone interested in studying the Thoth tarot is welcome to join.  Just sign up on this thread and I'll admit you into the group.  This is not for tarot beginners, you need to have a general knowledge of the tarot.

The second group is a 'graduate study' under Wanderer!  This thread is for graduates of the mentor program who want to continue studying in the program and learn some more about the cards.  So stop by and join in!  You should still have access to the section but please sign up on Wanderer's thread anyway so I can keep track.  If you already know the meanings of the cards and feel you don't want to go through the beginner program, you can join in this group also.  Just sign up on this thread and I'll admit you into the group!

Just a new note!  If you are a graduate, you still have access to the mentor program, just jump on in you don't need to sign up.  Only members who have not been through the mentor program need to sign up for Wanderer's seminar.  And we are looking at all decks except Thoth, that is Barleywine's class.