MysticZn

How Fast do Spirits Travel

MysticZn

Hi all

I was just wondering how fast a spirit can travel.  If we could astro project, would we be able to visit another country instantaneously in spirit form or would we travel at regular human speed.  Are there any texts on this.  

fire cat pickles

From what I understand, astral projection is the expansion of the crown chakra outward, and sometimes upward, from a fixed point (the body). Many of us experience this naturally in our sleep. During this process, the soul remains connected to the physical world (the body) and is only thinly separated from it. It is  not a total and complete out-of-body experience. So, astral projection cannot involve travelling away from your body. 

I'm sure there are others out there who will disagree, but what you're speaking of is the called the secret of bilocation, a genuine of out-of-body-experience. I would consider the practices bilocation and astral projection to be completely different skills.  

The danger with using bilocation to move far from your body is, of course, the inability to find your way back, which would result in death. 

Back to the subject of astral projection, when considering astral projection in the terms of "how fast", we have to take into consideration that speed is the result of distance divided by time. These are physical terms. Astral projection cannot be defined by physics.

I found this article useful: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_astralprojection.htm

Edited by fire cat pickles

MysticZn

Thank you firecat for reply and that link. Very detailed, I haven't read all off it yet.

Yes bilocation is what I'm referring to as well as any spirit really.

Emilija

According to Konstanza Morning Star, in her book Medium, the spirit people are able to travel instantly. They only have to think of a place and will to go there and then they are there.