Skip to content

Dark Goddess Tarot Might Go Mass Market And Tarot of The Crone Possibly Returning

Featured Replies

I heard this rumor a couple of times on Facebook, that Ellen was looking into having the dark goddess tarot mass produced and to also reprint her Tarot of the Crone. I wasn’t sure what to believe but today I saw this:

 

8472A8FE-27ED-4A34-9F93-492CEC1AE414.jpeg.8cb4055b26b9d46a03b206df2e71e7d1.jpeg

 

So it certainly isn’t a done deal but still potentially hopeful news. If anyone knows more then please share! 

 

 

Fingers crossed! I would love to have one... 

  • Author

Dark goddess tarot is now up for preorder 

 

5A27B295-6B8A-4F49-9B2B-177100D6E540.thumb.jpeg.1da3a9e2c77d485dc8315152dc8425d3.jpeg

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.