Sign in to follow this  
Mdenergycards

New Tarot Cards (Mother Divine Dreams & Reality Energy Cards)

Mdenergycards

So I have launched my very first deck of cards on kickstarter. They are called Mother Divine Dreams & Reality Energy Cards. I have a link below of where you can look at them. I've been spending so much money on them I can't spend anymore lol. Also how do I get my cards featured on this forum? 

Link to Kickstarter below

Click here⬆

Mdenergycards

Thank you for reposting the link! And here goes some of the original cards I painted.

So the house represents not only physical property and home life but also the self. It also talks about stability of course. And the keys are a symbol of success and access. Also the keys can represent marriage. When I made these cards I wanted to use simple items and objects that also have a deeper metaphysical meaning. I was inspired by dream interpretation as well. You can dream about something as simple as a computer and not know your subconscious is telling you something deeper. I also incorporated numbers, planets, and the four elements. I would love to answer more questions, just ask. 

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

Mdenergycards
On 12/3/2019 at 8:54 AM, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

welcome mden. Im adding a direct link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/motherdivine/mother-divine-dreams-and-reality-energy-cards

as the embedded image doesn't work on my computer. 

One way to encourage interest is to post some of the cards here and tell us about your theory and feelings behind the image. 

Again, welcome

I will be more than happy to share about my process and awnser more questions !

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.