Skip to content

Marseille majors deck by Čapek

Featured Replies

I swear I first saw this deck here and that was what prompted me to hunt it down - but I cannot find the thread. It is slightly different from the version described here

 

https://tarot-heritage.com/2015/11/13/the-readers-digest-capek-tarot-de-marseille/#more-1357

 

in that the titles do not have the added symbols and the book (with gold edged pages) I got is by Emilie Porte. (In French, but I can hack that - and the book seems decent. None of the stuff Sherryl objects to. It's rather lovely, and you can find it in several places on line.

 

For a ghastly moment I had thought I was getting something else entirely - long story - but no !

 

720457381_MarseilleCapek.thumb.jpg.2e1ce831309b39790f6b46b6338c2f22.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.