Skip to content

Botanica Tarot

Featured Replies

Here's a beautiful and unusual deck by Kevin Jay Stanton, new on Kickstarter:

I love the striking art. This seems like a deck where readers might need to rely a lot on the book to understand the flowers and meanings intended by the creator- the flowers I recognize strike me as pretty intuitive (like Lotus and Elderflower), but there are others I don't immediately recognize. According to the Kickstarter page it comes with "a booklet explaining the symbolic meaning of each card and each plant." I've been following this artist and really love his work.

 

ea7106a7f45aec0cd812e3047be30386_origina

 

750c978e0f6c7e2e815be78aa98aa6a6_origina

 

73cd466ee6be21d59ba4dd644b764cdc_origina

Edited by RavenOfSummer

Gorgeous deck!

  • Author
On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raggydoll said:

Gorgeous deck!

It really is beautiful! It's now more than 3x funded, so this deck will definitely be seeing life!

  • Author

36 hours left to back the Botanica Tarot. The deck is at a whopping 1605% funded - apparently it's the most-funded tarot Kickstarter campaign of all time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.