Skip to content

Mushroom Tarot 2nd edition

Featured Replies

This is a Kickstarter for a full size, full color edition of the previously limited Majors-only Mushroom Tarot. I think the artist has done a wonderful job translating the RWS cards with the spirit of mushrooms for a deck that is simultaneously unique yet familiar. As of this posting, there are still early bird rewards available. 

I also love the way he’s incorporating wildlife into the court cards. I think this will end up being a very special deck. I’m not usually one for RWS clones, but this one just has a certain something and I’m excited to get my hands on it. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I wonder if it's ever going to be sold for non-backers, does anyone know? I'm really liking what I've seen of it.

"Limited Preorders will be available beginning in Early August."

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.